Mobiliti App For Businesses
Streamline your business and bank anywhere, anytime. Save time and money with all of the mobile banking essentials -- including viewing your balance, transferring funds, and more -- with just a few taps to your screen.
Plus, you'll enjoy a suite of powerful cash management services that go way beyond the basics. Our business mobile banking app is the perfect choice for faster and more effective management of your business finances on the go.
Download the app now for banking ease at your fingertips:
- Fast and secure service for business customers enrolled in online banking
- 24/7, instant access to banking activities on the go:
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks*
- Make approvals
- Authorized users can:
- Available via any web-enabled Apple® or Android™ mobile device
- Save time and money; avoid an extra trip to a branch
- Secure and easy to use
You'll also enjoy these benefits that keep your business banking streamlined and secure:
The mobile banking business app enables authorized users to detect and stop fraudulent transactions before they happen, instantly.
- Protects against account takeover by safeguarding the approval process for ACH, wire transfers, and account transfers.
- Guards against check fraud using positive pay and approvals.
- Lets you identify suspicious activity by keeping a closer watch on the movement of money.
Customize push alerts so you'll know when important transactions are ready for approval. And whether you are on the road, in the office, or at home, you can sign on and complete transactions immediately.
Enjoy the highest level of security available. It's the same safe authentication process you already use for business online banking. Use your same password and access ID to log in. If you use tokens to log in or to authorize transactions, then you'll use your token the same way with the mobile app. The result is multiple layers of authentication to protect your business information.
- Have a business account, loan, or line of credit with M C Bank
- Be enrolled in business online banking
- Business mobile banking users must be authorized to approve transactions, make deposits and/or transfer funds.
- Have an Internet-enabled Apple® or Android® mobile phone.
*Mobile banking is subject to terms, conditions and service provider fees.
Apple is a trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC