Today’s mobile banking solutions are designed to help you manage your finances on the go.
These days, everything is mobile, with banking being no exception. Today’s mobile banking solutions are designed to help you manage your finances on the go. With M C Bank’s Mobiliti app, you have your account information and more at your fingertips!
The term “Mobile banking” involves any time you use a mobile device, a cell phone or tablet, to access your bank account online. But mobile banking can encompass many different services. Typical mobile banking services include monitoring account balances, transferring funds between accounts, depositing checks, paying bills and locating ATMs. Other services may include ordering checks, putting stop payments on checks, or reporting a change of address or contact information.
With mobile banking, you can also set up alerts so you’re notified before you have a negative balance or to receive deposit confirmations.
Mobiliti App Features and Benefits
M C Bank’s mobile app, Mobiliti, can be downloaded through the Apple store or Google Play Store. Think of it as an extension of your current bank account when you need it on the go! It offers many great features and benefits, listed below:
1. Account Alerts and Card Valet: Set up notifications when your money moves so that you can be aware if you are reaching low balances, or if an important transaction has cleared your account. This also features the ability to lock your card on the spot if you suspect fraudulent activity.
2. Bill Pay – Pay your bills conveniently and quickly through the mobile bill pay section. A very handy feature if you are traveling and need to make sure that your bills make it on time. Also, a convenient option to only have to go to one place and pay all bills rather than having to remember login information for several different websites each month. Using our convenient Bill Capture service, take a picture of your bill and pay it through your mobile app securely!
3. Check All Balances – Instantly!
4. Set spending limits – Traveling? On a budget? Set spending limits while you are out and get notifications when you come close to meeting them.
5. Limit card use geographically – Prevent fraud by only allowing transactions to happen where you are geographically at any given time.
6. Mobile Deposit – Not close to the bank? No problem! Deposit checks using the camera on your phone and the mobile checking app.
7. Transaction History – View and search your transaction data at any time!
Safety and Security With Mobile Banking Solutions
One of the questions asked most often regarding mobile banking is – is it safe? Anytime you log into a website over the internet, you want to take precautions. Is the site secure? Are you even on the correct URL of the site? With the mobile banking app, you can rest assured that you are in the right place.
The Card Valet service gives you an extra layer of protection. This service offers protection for your cards that is simple to manage. Having the ability to set spending limits, turn your card usage completely off (and back on again), and setting geographic boundaries to your card usage can protect you as a consumer.
Do you have any questions about mobile banking, or the features offered with it? If so, don’t hesitate to contact one of your local branches today and an M C Bank representative would be happy to talk to you!