Paying with a chip card is fast, easy and secure!
Here's what you need to know:
- Improved Security - Chip card technology provides an added layer of security and protection against fraud for point-of-sale purchases.
- World-Wide Acceptance - Chip cards are now accepted in most countries.
- Easy To Use - Your new card is inserted in the bottom of the terminal at the register and stays in the terminal until your transaction is approved. Your card will continue to have a magnetic stripe on the back, allowing you to use it at merchants without chip-enabled terminals.
When will my new chip card arrive?
To see when your new card will be sent out, please check the month your card is set to expire. (The year does not matter.) For example if your card says it will expire June, 2018, your new replacement chip card will be sent June, 2017.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
How to customize your PIN for your debit card:
Our customers can now select their own PIN for their debit card. Additionally, if you forget your PIN number, you can select a new one without having to wait 7 to 10 business days to receive a new one in the mail.
Customizing your PIN is easy. Just follow these steps and you'll be all set:
- Call 1-800-992-3808 and follow the prompts.
- Select any 4-digit sequence to create your PIN for your debit card.
Questions? No problem -- call our customer service at (985) 384-2100.